Junior BPM Developer
Miesto: onsite in Bratislava (Karadžičova 2) or remotely
Flexi faktor: based on individual discussion - possibility to work
Plat: from 1 400 EUR/month (part-time - depends on individual discussion)
Očakávaný nástup: by agreement
Dátum pridania ponuky: 23.2.2022
Find out more about us here.
PwC is well known in connection with big4, audit, tax and consulting. However, we have experts in the
field of technology consulting, who deal with many areas through business process management, robotics
and automation to artificial intelligence.
We have clients and projects all over the world. Our clients are mainly large financial institutions -
banks and insurance companies, but we also have a project in the field of healthcare.
Our biggest focus is BPM. Technologies we are using for our international clients are Pega and
Never heard of it? It is absolutely ok :) We are focusing on the international market where these
technologies are strongly demanded.
In the beginning you can expect intensive training, where you will learn everything necessary to become
an Appian or Pega developer.
What training involves:
- database recap,
- webinars and video-trainings oriented on consulting skills,
- Appian / Pega essentials trainings,
- access to training cloud where you can try everything you learn,
- regular sessions with seniors developers from the team,
- international certification (paid by PwC),
- shadowing on the project in the beginning.
When everything goes well after the first months you will be fully dedicated to one of our current
projects as an independent developer.
Key responsibilities of Appian / Pega developer:
- coordinating and delivering work at a high level of quality and on time,
- design, development, testing and implementation of BPM solutions based on Appian / Pega software,
- be in touch with front-end, back-end, databases, integrations, plug-ins etc.,
- working in agile methodology (mostly Scrum),
- communicating with other team members, senior colleagues and clients.
- knowledge of programming - basic level;
- hands on experience with databases (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB or others) from school project / work;
- basic understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum,
- previous experience with low-code platforms Pega and Appian or similar such as IBM BPM, k2, Camunda,
Mendix, Salasforce, ServiceNow (nice to have).
- university degree (IT, technical or business background);
- strong analytical mindset and sharp logical thinking;
- english language on communicative level (fluent - B2 level);
- enthusiasm to learn new things;
- ability to pick up new concepts and technologies;
- creative approach to problem solving
- previous experience from a consulting company (nice to have).
- hybrid working policy: flexible work time and home office;
- regular salary increase and performance bonus;
- friendly and enthusiastic environment at work;
- meal contribution and Multi-sport card;
- we appreciate your extra work, every minute counts;
- sick days and additional days off for Christmas;
- cafeteria system;
- opportunity to develop your career in a team of international experts;
- internal learning platform and external trainings;
- participation in international Technology Summits and events;
- occasional travel to work on international assignments across Europe;
- “be well, work well program” - human dynamic advisory, workshops for mental health topics, social
events and activities, vouchers for activities.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org